Thursday 12 April 2012

Day Sixteen

Breakfast: Leftover mushrooms, garlic, walnuts, leftover chicken fried in butter, cream, roule
Lunch: mushroom omelette (2 eggs) + raw spinach
Tea: Ham, fried lardons, cucumber, green pepper, green cabbage, with cheddar, feta, roule grilled on the top.
2 or 3 cups of coffee with milk, 1 or 2 cups of coffee with double cream

Remember those five pounds I lost last week? I put three of them back on again.

None of my circumferences have changed at all, apart from one's 3cm wider and one's 3cm thinner (I forget which), but then it's very hard to get accurate readings - a small change in tape position can make measurements change a lot, and so can a tighter squeeze.

Dispirited, but there you go. Actually I ache all over after four hours of paintballing and laser tag with work yesterday. I don't like paintball! Those bullets HURT.

I'm going to try again at giving up coffee tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment